· One of the most biodiverse and significant regeneration projects in the UK – a transformed landscape with wetlands, parks, community areas, and acres of green open spaces.
· The historic Grand Union Canal frames The Green Quarter to form something of a natural boundary. Marking the end of Waterside homes and the beginning of the 90-acre Minet Country Park, this is where you’ll be able to enjoy the calm waters before crossing the new bridge into the parkland beyond.
· Each home is designed to make the most of the natural setting, with private balconies overlooking podium gardens and out across the new 4.5-acre Central Gardens just beyond.
· Enjoy the flexibility of super-fast transport connections into central London, with the zone 4 tube station a short stroll away.
· Over 13 acres across two parks means plenty of peaceful green space for all and access to 90 acres of adjacent parkland.
· Over 1km of frontage along the Grand Union Canal and waterways which will flow through the length of Central Gardens.
Completion: Sep - Nov 21
The development is situated conveniently in Zone 4 West London, adjacent to the forthcoming Crossrail station and with great transport links means you can be at Heathrow in 8 minutes, Paddington in 14 minutes, and Bond Street in 17 minutes